Job Posting: Regional Director of Fellowship Atlantic
Fellowship Atlantic is comprised of 19 like-minded congregations from New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island who have voluntarily associated together to work toward a future where their ministry impact reaches everyone in Atlantic Canada.
Regional Director of Fellowship Atlantic Fellowship Atlantic recently prayed over, produced, and affirmed a Strategic Plan. As Fellowship Atlantic “Charts a Course” over the next 3-5 years by God’s grace and for His glory we are seeking a visionary leader to prayerfully implement, in collaboration with all the Fellowship Atlantic congregations, this strategic plan, drawing many to Jesus and strengthening the bonds of peace and unity among those already following Him.
Fellowship Atlantic is bonded together through agreement with and adherence to our Statement of Faith. We are looking to expand partnerships with other like-minded churches and to plant and revitalize others to be healthy and reproducing as well.
Regional Director of Fellowship Atlantic
The candidate must:
- Know God and His word intimately which is evident in his character.
- Have the education and experience to fulfill the role of Regional Director.
- Feel specifically and sacredly called to Fellowship Atlantic.
- Have an active prayer and devotional life.
- Have a heart for disciple making, a burden for the lost, and for developing leaders.
- Have a passion for administration, the overseeing of churches to ensure all are served and shepherded well.
- Be trained and equipped to advise and lead churches toward health, encourage and help train leaders, and support church planting and revitalization.
- Be culturally sensitive, desirous of learning about and assimilating into Maritime culture.
- Exhibit enthusiasm, with strong interpersonal skills, and a natural ability to establish networks.
- Be energetic, a self-starter, who follows through on responsibilities.
- Demonstrate sound decision making that promotes the vision of Fellowship Atlantic.
- Be a collaborative team player excited to serve together to the glory of God.
Education requirements: A minimum of a master’s degree, a master’s degree in progress, or is prepared to pursue a master’s degree.
Experience: A minimum of ten years’ experience in church ministry is preferable.
Please take some time to look at Fellowship Atlantic's website, where you will find our Statement of Faith, current member churches, Regional Council members, and relevant documents. Please fill out the Application Form and submit a CV, personal testimony, and philosophy of ministry to email@example.com.